Super Bowl Sunday was pretty uneventful for Chloe and I. It's been awhile since we have had an actual party since I haven't had anyone to watch football with the last couple years. Regardless I still wanted to see the game. Chloe of course wasn't interested so she watched Jungle Book on the computer while the game was on. Usually I hear her laughing or coughing or calling out for me every few minutes....by halftime I hadn't heard a peep from her so I went to check on her and this is what I found:


Poor little one had fallen asleep watching Jungle Book...her yogurt that she had been eating of course ended up on the floor. Oh well.
In other news I have decided to at least get a new camera with my tax return because the one I have has been beat up enough by Chloe and is just not working properly. It would probably cost me just as much to fix it as to buy a newer one. So I get to shop! =D The rest of my refund will either go to debts or stay in savings.
Hope all is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment