Saturday mornings are usually reserved for cleaning up. Well nothing is different today, except getting the motivation! I only have one room done (if you don't count the piles of laundry waiting to be folded). Chloe has been more than happy to help. Sometimes too much! :) Although she was really cute this morning, because when I told her I was cleaning up my room she said she wanted to help. I asked her if should could clean her room. She said "okay". I checked on her a few minutes later and sure enough she was picking up handfuls of toys and singing "Clean Up, Clean Up, Everybody Clean Up". I LOVE HER!! Of course my video camera is dead and I don't have a charger so I couldn't get it on tape, but it was too cute. Then we took a break and watched a movie together (The Santa Clause 2), and she is getting excited for Christmas. I just finished my room and she is watching Diego, and will hopefully go down for a nap soon, so I can clean the living room and kitchen.
I got a new flash for my camera. I am excited to use it! I haven't even had time to take it out yet. I needed to get one because I am photographing a wedding next weekend and needed a better flash. I can't wait to open it up and try it out!
Well....the dishes won't clean themselves so I better go.
1 comment:
It is amaizing how much children know and understand what is being taught to them. More often we get frustrated as we don't think they get it. Then on their own time they teach us in the simplest of ways.
By the way, what is the model of your camera?
Post a Comment