Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Mickey Mouse

So Chloe is really into Mickey Mouse right now. She watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse at daycare and got a Mickey Mouse Christmas card that she loves. It is making me wish I would be able to take her to Disneyland or Disneyworld. Disneyland would be the cheaper choice because I could drive and not have to pay for a flight. I think Chloe would LOVE it. Of course going alone would be no fun for me. Maybe someday.

Things with custody are progressing very slowly. Wesley keeps filing everything possible to keep us from getting a court date set. Today he accused me of making Chloe cry when he picks her up. Crying is the last thing I want her to do.

I just need a vacation! I can't wait to see everyone in March and just have to worry about being with family. Love you all!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's so hard. I hope things will start moving along soon. I'll keep praying for you. :)