Saturday, December 6, 2008

Chloe turns 3!

Okay she doesn't actually turn 3 until Tuesday but we had the party today. After several cancellations because of illness and prior commitments we ended up only having a couple of people over. Our friends Brian and Mary and their kids Katelyn and James, and Chloe's paternal grandmother Ann. It was nice and simple, although that means I have a lot of cake leftover! :D enjoy the pictures!


The beginning of the cake, I baked it Friday night just to make sure that if I messed up I had time to go buy more

Baking the top

The dome cake after I trimmed off the top (which will become the bottom)

I decorated while she slept last night

Happy Birthday Chloe!

Princess

Banner on the curtains

Getting all clean for the party

Silly hair!

I love my pink party!

Balloons on the fridge

Balloon on the princess chair

A balloon on the porch

I love helping!

So far so good

Chloe with the finished cake

Well it turned out just fine!

Ready to Party!

The final cake on the table

Presents! :D

Play-doh!

A hat for winter time!

'This is a tough one"

Opening a present from Grandma

Diego movie! Thank you Grandma sherri!

Happy Birthday to You! by Dr Seuss Thank you Grandma Sherri

Cinderella!

After the pinata, I was holding it so I couldn't get any pics of them swinging it

"Happy Birthday to you...."

Too shy to blow out the candle, which is funny because I can't keep a lit candle in the house with her!

I love my pink cake!

Barbie mania has begun!

The princess cake after we ate some

A photo of her loot! Lots of clothes because she had none!

No comments: